While having a good scout about on the net we came across a quirky little site a bit different from the norm for people like ourselves lost in the minefield of baby names. Gurgle is a great website containing all things baby and having had a good peruse around it here's a few of the things we enjoyed the most...
The photo gallery is full of great pics of babies and bumps. I'll be adding our little bump to it in the coming days, but don't tell the missus, she's going through the 'I'm massive' phase at the minute and no matter how many times I say, 'Yes darling, it's because you're preganant' it doesn't seem to do the trick. Am I doing something wrong? Anyway, I may get her picture entered in the 'Baby and the Bump' competition that Gurgle are running..give it a go if you're in the club too!
The American baby name section gave me a laugh anyway. There's no doubt the folk of the good ol' U.S of A. don't mess about when it comes to naming a child anything they want, but if we were to try that in Glasgow our child would be in for a nightmare of a life. Here's a few example I enjoyed... it's how you say it I suppose.
Blayze... Jaimee... Shawnette... Karasel... Jaliyiah... Jazalyn... Kadalynn
If any of these are your names then I do apologise but if you knew Glasgow you'd know why the Social Services would be on our case for inflicting these monikers on a child.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment